California Public Records Act Requests
COMPLETE LACDACC - PR040: Records on A3778489
- March 4, 2008 - Submit PRA via USMail CRR0416
- March 19, 2008 - Records received except; Improper Euthanasia Report is Pending Internal Investigation
FAIL LAAS - PR041: Records on A925098
- March 1, 2008 - Submit PRA via USMail CRR4280
- March 24, 2008 - Reminder: Have not received a response.
- March 25, 2008 - Response: Will contact you when records are ready.
- June 16, 2008 - Update: The Department Failed to Respond in the time allowed by law and Failed to Provide any information on this animal. [Government Code Section 6253.(c)]. The Department Public Records Logsheet 2008 shows this request was received by the Department on March 3, 2008 and recorded as complete on April 15, 2008 when in fact it was not complete.
COMPLETE LACDACC - PR042: Records on A3803866
- April 14, 2008 - Submit PRA via Fax and USMail CRR4419
- April 23, 2008 - Records received
COMPLETE LACDACC - PR043: Records on A3801580
- April 19, 2008 - Submit PRA via Fax and USMail CRR4426
- May 21, 2008 - Records received
COMPLETE LAAS - PR044: Inventory of all microchip scanners and operational status
FAIL LAAS - PR044a: Copies of contract agreements with any and all microchip vendors
- July 1, 2008 - Submit PRA via Email
- July 2, 2008 - Response: The person who has copies of the Avid contracts is on vacation. Will get copies when he returns from vacation. Reference made to the online RFP for microchips.
- August 12, 2008 - Update: The Department Failed to Respond in the time allowed by law and Failed to Provide the requested documents. [Government Code Section 6253.(c)]
COMPLETE SBCO - PR045: Copies of 2006 & 2007 Annual Rabies Activity Reports for all LHJ in San Bernardino County
- November 17, 2008 - Submit PRA via Email
- November 24, 2008 - Reports received
COMPLETE LAAS - PR046: Copy of 2007 Annual Rabies Activity Report
- June 12, 2008 - Submit PRA via Email
- June 16, 2008 - Report received
COMPLETE LBC - PR047: Contract agreements between City of Long Beach and SPCALA, Shops, Groomer, etc...
- June 12, 2008 - Submit PRA via FAX Form
- June 26, 2008 - Documents received
COMPLETE LAAS - PR048: Copy of PRA Log Sheet from Jan07 - Aug08
- August 13, 2008 - Submit PRA
- August 18, 2008 - Received copy of PRA Log Sheet
COMPLETE LACDACC - PR049: Copy of PRA Log Sheet from Jan07 - Aug08
- September 11, 2008 - Submit PRA
- September 23, 2008 - Received copy of PRA Log on CD
- September 23, 2008 - Response: The Department does not keep a log of public record requests. An informal log kept by an employee was located and provided. References to subpoena matters were redacted as non-responsive to the request.